For more information about our archery program, contact Nora at email@example.com or contact Coach June directly at 818-631-4337.
As of February 23, 2019 Archer's Cave St. George is a registered Adult Archery Program and a Junior Olympic Archery Development Program!
If you have not already done so, please remember to go to the USA Archery website and transfer your club affiliation to Archer's Cave St. George. There is no fee to transfer your membership!
If you are not currently registered with USA Archery, kindly do so and choose Archer's Cave St. George as your club affiliation.
Weekly activities can also be found at our Facebook Page.
If you have questions or wish to register, please contact Nora at Register@archerscave.com.
Congratulations to our new USA Archery Level 1 Certified Coaches who completed the recent Level 1 Coaches Certification course!
Our new Level 1 coaches are:
More power to all of you in your Archery journey!
It has been so long since the last arrow flew in the CAVE! And it is about time to get ready to shoot more arrows!
Since the opening of business in the state of Utah has been announced, we are pleased to be re-opening Archers Cave.
Since our returning students have completed their registration, we are now open for registration for new students for the 5-week session scheduled to begin the week of July 12th. There are only a few class spots left available. For registration or more information, please contact Nora at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Coach June directly at 818-631-4337.
As a major addition to our reopening and in conjunction with the Corvid 19 pandemic, we have put in place a few preventive measures to keep our archers and their families medically safe while attending training and after they go home.
Herewith are the precautionary measures in place and what their purpose /s are:
1. Using UV-C light to kill viruses and bacteria in the air.
2. Using Clorox Turbu Disinfectant steamer to disinfect archery equipment and various surfaces. It dries in 2 minutes and does not leave a residue or odor. Safety Data Sheet available at this website for your review if needed.
3. We will take temperatures before each class begins.
4. Installed 2 HD circulating fans to keep the air moving and out of the range.
5. Posted various Covid 19 related reminders for you to read before entry.
6. Although we have those measures in place, we do not guarantee that any of our archers, coaches, guests or visitors will be completely virus free.
7. In case of urgency to use the restroom inside the house, we require the person to wear a mask while inside the property.
8. As we do understand and respect everyone’s individual beliefs regarding the pandemic, it Is not our intent to disapprove or contradict their beliefs and practices in putting these measures in place at Archers Cave.
9. Our primary concern is the well-being and safety of all those participating directly or indirectly in the archery program at Archers Cave.
If for some reason, the Pandemic spikes again in Washington County and we are instructed to cease operations by the county or the state, Archers Cave will again temporarily cease operations until it is medically SAFE to resume training.
While on hold, unfortunately we cannot honor any requests for refund as funds are already expended for training materials and the renovation, sanitizing equipment and administrative expenses. We will, however, allow for make-up lessons upon re-opening.
Copyright © 2018 Archer's Cave - All Rights Reserved.
Contact us at (818) 631-4337